Fans On Facebook
Live Traffic Feed
Exchange Rates Today
Maria blew up from a tropical storm into a major Category 5 hurricane in barely more than a day, bearing down on Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands with catastrophic winds so strong that some areas could be uninhabitable for months, forecasters warned Monday night.
Hurricane Irma has carved a path of destruction through the eastern Caribbean claiming an estimated 10 lives, including that of British Virgin Islands celebrated track coach Xavier ‘Dag’ Samuels.
LIAT wishes to advise passengers that due to effects of the passage of Hurricane Irma and impending passage of Hurricane Jose that several destinations have been affected. A Hurricane watch is in effect for Antigua & Barbuda.
A Tropical Storm watch is in effect for St. Kitts and Nevis.
Thank you for your donation.
Follow Us on Facebook
Top News This Week
- What's Up Caribbean TV
- Shame on the "THREE BLIND MICE" of the Caribbean Community !
- DIGICEL LTE EXPANSION GATHERS MOMENTUM TO REACH MORE CUSTOMERS
- T20 International for Hurricane Relief funding
- PM to hold Finance Officers Accountable For Cases Of Undue Delays …..
- BLP: Estimates fail to address pressing issues