Fans On Facebook
Live Traffic Feed
Exchange Rates Today
STATEMENT FROM RALPH THORNE QC BARBADOS LABOUR PARTY CANDIDATE FOR CHRIST CHURCH SOUTH
The persistent leakage of effluent on the South Coast represents an environmental crisis of grave proportions, and the Barbados Water Authority’s inability to fix the problem to date is a damning indictment on Government’s handling of the matter.
LIAT, the Caribbean Airline, will next week increase its scheduled commercial flights into the territories affected by Hurricanes Irma and Maria. The airline has been working to restore capacity to the affected territories as they continue their rebuilding efforts.
LIAT wishes to advise passengers that it has recommenced flights and there are some changes in the schedule due to the industrial action which took place on Friday 10th November.
Thank you for your donation.
Follow Us on Facebook
Top News This Week
- What's Up Caribbean TV
- Shame on the "THREE BLIND MICE" of the Caribbean Community !
- DIGICEL LTE EXPANSION GATHERS MOMENTUM TO REACH MORE CUSTOMERS
- T20 International for Hurricane Relief funding
- PM to hold Finance Officers Accountable For Cases Of Undue Delays …..
- BLP: Estimates fail to address pressing issues