Fans On Facebook
Live Traffic Feed
Exchange Rates Today
The Rally Show at Simpson Motors, Warrens, next Saturday (May 27) will provide island fans with unrivalled access to more than 90 local, regional and international cars and their crews. The event will run from 2.00pm for four hours, with a mix of competitions, cultural entertainment, Driver Meet & Greet sessions and sponsor promotions and, with the Chefette Kids Zone, there is something for all the family.
The workshops have ended, the preliminaries recently concluded and semifinalists chosen - all this is certainly an indication that the 2017 Scotiabank Junior Calypso Monarch Programme in association with IGM Stage Lighting is well underway.
Police are conducting investigation into an accident which occurred sometime around 6:30 pm, on Tuesday the 16th of May 2017, along Enterprise Main Road, Christ Church, involving a Route Taxi, and a 73 year old pedestrian.
The Government of Jamaica is taking steps to reduce duties on imported prime beef cuts, in an effort to support the country’s expanding tourism industry.
Police are continuing their investigation into a serious accident which has resulted in the death of a 49 year old St. Michael man.
Thank you for your donation.
Follow Us on Facebook
Top News This Week
- What's Up Caribbean TV
- Despite Crime Barbados still safe to live
- Jamaicans and Cubans among 123 arrested in US immigration operations
- Digicel Chairman calls for Revenue Share…..
- Workers in Barbados called out to March tomorrow
- Squad lists for Regional Under-15 Tournament
- CDB provides over US$223,000 to fund CTO Hospitality Assured…..
- Digicel and CPL launches Youth Programme
- Partnerships essential to building regional resilience to disasters
- FRAUDULENT MESSAGES PURPORTING TO COME FROM PRIME MINISTER