Fans On Facebook
Live Traffic Feed
Exchange Rates Today
Against the backdrop of a runaway murder rate — including the brutal slaying of a family of four in Mount Carmel, Hanover late Monday night that brought the year-to-date toll to 632 — the police yesterday announced plans to intensify operations in hotspots across the island as part of efforts to stem the carnage.
Caribbean Community (CARICOM) consumers now have access to the CARREX Online Electronic Platform and the live public portal for providing alerts on dangerous non-foods consumer goods on the markets in all fifteen CARICOM Member States.
LIAT continues to advise passengers of the current disruptions to our schedule caused by the ongoing industrial action by the members of the Leeward Island Airline Pilots Association (LIALPA).
- Interest rate savings on domestic debt
Government will seek to re-profile its debt by engaging the Central Bank of Barbados and the National Insurance Scheme to discuss a possible swap programme where they and government can re-issue some existing securities in their portfolios at lower interest rates agreed by the parties.
Thank you for your donation.
Follow Us on Facebook
Top News This Week
- What's Up Caribbean TV
- Despite Crime Barbados still safe to live
- Jamaicans and Cubans among 123 arrested in US immigration operations
- Digicel Chairman calls for Revenue Share…..
- Workers in Barbados called out to March tomorrow
- Squad lists for Regional Under-15 Tournament
- CDB provides over US$223,000 to fund CTO Hospitality Assured…..
- Digicel and CPL launches Youth Programme
- Partnerships essential to building regional resilience to disasters
- FRAUDULENT MESSAGES PURPORTING TO COME FROM PRIME MINISTER