Fans On Facebook
Live Traffic Feed
Exchange Rates Today
The importance of partnerships in building a more resilient region against the impact of disasters was the highlight at the official launch ceremony of the 10th Caribbean Conference on Comprehensive Disaster Management (CDM10). The launch was held on June 30th 2017 at the Melia Nassau Beach Resort in Nassau, The Bahamas.
Young cricketer takes part in Hero CPL coaching session
Digicel today announced a partnership with the biggest party in sport – the Hero Caribbean Premier League (CPL) - to launch the inaugural Digicel CPL Youth Programme, which will see over 200 young aspiring cricketers across the region being trained by their local CPL franchise players and coaches.
The Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO)’s continued efforts at promoting service and business excellence in the region’s tourism and hospitality sector has received a financial boost from the regional financial institution that focuses on harmonious economic growth and development in the Caribbean.
The Caribbean Development Bank (CDB), through its Caribbean Technological Consultancy Services (CTCS) Network is providing US$223,312 in support of the two key components of the Hospitality Assured (HA) Caribbean certification programme managed by the CTO as part of its product development and service quality thrust.
Thank you for your donation.
Follow Us on Facebook
Top News This Week
- What's Up Caribbean TV
- Despite Crime Barbados still safe to live
- Jamaicans and Cubans among 123 arrested in US immigration operations
- Digicel Chairman calls for Revenue Share…..
- Workers in Barbados called out to March tomorrow
- Squad lists for Regional Under-15 Tournament
- CDB provides over US$223,000 to fund CTO Hospitality Assured…..
- Digicel and CPL launches Youth Programme
- Partnerships essential to building regional resilience to disasters
- FRAUDULENT MESSAGES PURPORTING TO COME FROM PRIME MINISTER